|photo credit: cakecentral.com|
|photo credit: site.advantagebridal.com|
|photo credit: thevirtualcake.com|
The wedding cake has to be unique and it should represent the couple's personal choices. So, they have to choose something that they like the most.
Here are the tips that the couple needs to use before choosing a wedding cakes:
- Look at the pictures of wedding cake and then decide the one that best suits your requirements.
- Once the baker is chosen, give him or her instructions about the number of guests, tiers that you require in cake, shape and size of the cake
- Be specific about the flavor of the cake. Accordingly, you have to ask for icing or fondant for decoration
- The cake has to gel with the theme of wedding, venue decoration, flower arrangements and bridal wear. Consider all these things before choosing the flavor of the cakes
- It should be distributed among all the guests. Therefore, you have to be specific about the number of guests. This will help you in ordering the cake with the required weight or slices
- Cakes will priced according to the slices. Take a look at the prices of the various bakers and choose the one that is affordable
- The cake has to taste great, which the guest will remember for years to come. So, taste four to five cakes and then choose the best among those.
- If you want you can go for cup cakes that are affordable, choice of flavors, simple for distribution and can be easily arranged on the table. It is the latest trend.
- The cake should showcase your likes, passion and it's for a special moment in your life. Hence, get the best cake for you from the baker.